2021 Research and Publications
- J Mwitwa (2021). Contamination of water and food crops by trace elements in the African Copperbelt: A collaborative cross-border study in Zambia and the Democratic Republic of Congo. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envadv.2021.100103
- Kashale C. Siluyele N, Nkonde E. (2021). A Comparative Study of Students Performance in ICT Related Courses before and during Covid-19-A Case of ICT Department Kapasa Makasa Campus. https://scholar.google.com/citations?view_op=view_citation&hl=en&user=uwJFnGsAAAAJ&citation_for_view=uwJFnGsAAAAJ:W7OEmFMy1HYC
- AA Muimba-Kankolongo, CBL Nkulu, J Mwitw ( 2021). Environmental pollution by trace metals is of concern in the African Copperbelt, a region of intense mining situated on either side of the border between the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Zambia
- Kashale C. and Chaamwe. N (2021). Analysing the effectiveness of e-learning platforms used for teaching and learning amidst COVID-19 pandemic. (A case of Kapasa Makasa and Copperbelt Universities). https://ubuntunet.net.
INNOVATIONS NEEDING FUNDING
Kapasa Makasa University has continued to promote innovations as part of its effort to supplement government effort through job creation. The current innovation project has great potential to solve societal problems as results. The University hopes to raise income from these innovations.
- Covid-19 Expert System (Covid-19-ES)
- Automated Student Selection System
- Secure Pharmacy Inventory System with Stock Alert
- Covid-19 Self-Test Mobile Application
- KMU Clinic Interactive Suggestion App